Monday 27 June 2011

Gleanings for the Hungry

Last week my family and i went to see some friends in Southern California. What they do is dry fruit and make up soups from food that gets donated and send it over to poor countries that have no food! Its a very big organization, its a branch of 'Youth of a Mission' which is the organization my parents work for. I thought it was smelly because there was some rotten peaches. I made a new friend when i was there and late at night we were driving in a mini electric car that i was driving when suddenly two toads jumped out. We both caught one and played with them for the rest of the night. Then next morning i had breakfast and then we had a tour of the whole place. Here are some photo's of our time in Gleanings for the Hungry.The 3rd photo is the peaches that they were drying :)


                                                         This is the electric car i drove!

Thank you for reading my blog! i will post some more stories soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie, sounds like you're having a great time and doing some really interesting things! What fun finding toads! We've found a few here too, but I don't like to hold them!
    Looking forward to hearing about more of your adventures. Give your mum a BIG hug from me ok?

    Danielle xx

    ReplyDelete