Tuesday 21 June 2011

Off to America

Last Monday my family drove to Auckland and we found out that our flight was cancelled because a volcano erupted so we took a taxi to the nice hotel in Auckland. For lunch we had the most delicious meal! The restaurant had ever kind of food you could ever want! The waitresses were soooo nice to me! I had a huge big pretzel from Germany and I also had sushi and lots of other food but my favorite was the dessert.  I had lollies and there was also a chocolate fountain. I got some pineapple and dipped it in the chocolate fountain …. It was delicious! Here is a photo



Then we went back to our hotel room and my brother and I took a bath. After my bath I put a white robe on and watched some TV. Here is a photo of me being silly :D




After dinner we went  in the same taxi as we arrived at the hotel  with and drove back to the airport. We waited until we were able to go on the airplane. While I was waiting I got to have a massage on this comfy chair!





When I got on the airplane I played some games and I had my 2nd dinner before I went to sleep. I didn’t sleep very long on the airplane, only three hours! When I woke up I was allowed to watch some movies before we landed! It was FANTASTIC!!!




Now i'm in America! WE MADE IT YAY!!!!!!!!  I will post more soon ....

No comments:

Post a Comment